TJUH Non-Medical Opioid Withdrawal Guidelines for Admitted Patients: An Introduction
- Develop awareness of current drug mixture in Philadelphia and its clinical relevance
- Understand indications and contraindications to management strategies in acute opioid withdrawal
- Understand relevant basic pharmacology of withdrawal management
- Develop familiarity with strategies recommended in new TJUH opioid withdrawal guidelines
- Develop competence at communicating with patients living with substance use disorders
Martin, MD, Christopher R. and Chaing, MD, Sharon, "TJUH Non-Medical Opioid Withdrawal Guidelines for Admitted Patients: An Introduction" (2022). Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior Grand Rounds. Paper 28.