Cardiovascular and Inflammatory Markers as Integrative Medicine Tools
Overall Goals and Objectives:
Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
- Identify recent advances in integrative medical care and discuss their application to clinical practice.
- Describe the latest data on complementary and alternative medical therapies that could improve patient outcomes.
- Discuss core integrative medicine topics that patients frequently ask physicians about.
- Cardiovascular Disease Statistics
- 2013 ACC/AHA Screening Guidelines
- The Risk Calculators
- Just Released - 2018 ACC/AHA Screening Guideline
- Advanced Lipid Testing
- Metabolic Markers of CVD
- CVD Inflammatory Markers
- Additional tests: ADMA, OM3 Index and Apo E Genotype
- An approach to Primary Prevention
Recommended CitationStaid, MD, Rashna, "Cardiovascular and Inflammatory Markers as Integrative Medicine Tools" (2018). Integrative Medicine Lectures, Presentations & Grand Rounds. Presentation 105.