Feasibility Study of Point-of-Care HgbA1c Machine
Overview of Study:
- Identify patients with type 2 Diabetes Mellitus via chart review of Team 1 provider schedules
- Patients seen on Team 1 who had not A1c in the last 3 month
- Observe the MA from start (MA collects blood tube) to finish (MA documents data in computer)
- Record the start and finish times
- Document the MA workflow through mapping
Recommended CitationChung, MD, Daniel; Parente, MD, Laura; Askie, MD, MPH, Pheobe; Parra, MD, Yury; Reaves, MD, Bruce; Amadi, MD, Grace; Kuperman, MD, Mariana R.; Woods, MD, Anna; Bardet, Kyle; Aragon, MD, Miranda; and Lai, MD, Sunny, "Feasibility Study of Point-of-Care HgbA1c Machine" (2017). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 191.