8th Annual Philip E. Donahue MD Lectureship in Benign Gastrointestinal Disease: Surgery for Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the various functional islet cell tumors
- Discuss the molecular abnormalities contributing to the pathophysiology of the islet cell tumors
- Discuss the appropriate treatment for islet cell tumors
- Briefly... hot genetics and hypermethylation
- Plus, a bit of pancreas history
- Prepare you for ABSITE, Boards, and MOC
Yeo, MD, Charles, "8th Annual Philip E. Donahue MD Lectureship in Benign Gastrointestinal Disease: Surgery for Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors" (2019). Department of Surgery Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 145.