Handbook, Guide or Manual
- Be able to identify which abdominal organs are located in each of the four quadrants
- Be able to identify which pathologies would be associated with pain in the RLQ, RUQ, LLQ, LUQ
- Describe the surface anatomy projections of the abdomen
- Discuss the differences between direct and indirect inguinal hernias
- Describe abdominal pathologies that can be determined from abdominal inspection on physical exam
- Identify where pain from abdominal organs will refer to
Recommended CitationSurface Anatomy, SKMC, "Session 3 - Gastrointestinal Packet" (2019). Student Organizations. Paper 4.