The purpose of this project is to evaluate how research administrators have performed during a pandemic after switching to a remote and digital environment. The research will include exploring the perspectives of Jefferson research administrators, University leaders, and DICE team personnel. The overall objective is to understand the research administration field, digital transformation techniques for research administration, and RA leadership's role in a digital environment. The paper is organized as follows:
(1) Research Administration Literature Review
(2) Research Administration Overview at Jefferson
(3) Digital Transformation Literature review
(4) Research Design Methodology
(5) Research Results
(6) Analysis, Findings, Limitations, and Conclusions
Jones, Michael, "Evaluating Digital Transformation During a Worldwide Pandemic in Research Administration" (2020). School of Business Student Papers. Paper 1.