Suffering in Silence: Healthcare Professionals with Substance Use Disorders
Media is loading
- History and epidemiology of substance use disorders in healthcare
- How healthcare professionals differ from the general population
- The influence of stressors and the COVID-19 pandemic on healthcare workers
- Public Policy regarding Substance Use Disorder
- Treatment pathways for healthcare workers with substance use disorders and outcomes
Buinewicz, MD, Jacob and Aubry, MD, Frantz, "Suffering in Silence: Healthcare Professionals with Substance Use Disorders" (2023). Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior Grand Rounds. Paper 45.