The Mental Health of Physician Trainees: A Look at the Past, Present, and Future
Media is loading
- Learn about prevalence of depress and suicide in resident physicians
- Learn about Variable that are associated with depress in resident physicians
- Learn about brief history of ACGME and duty hour restriction
- Learn about barriers to getting mental health care in resident physicians
- Learn about how institutions are addressing mental health needs in resident physicians
Sherman, MD, Collin and Uhm, MD, Brian, "The Mental Health of Physician Trainees: A Look at the Past, Present, and Future" (2023). Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior Grand Rounds. Paper 44.