- Total Population (2010) = 25,1241
- Largest city = Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz)
- Average monthly income in Galapagos = $772.03/month2
- Average monthly income in mainland Ecuador = $251.70/month2
- Booming tourism industry contributes to rapid population growth3
4 of 18 main islands (>1km2) open for human residence (Santa Cruz, Isabela, San Cristobal, Floreana)
Recommended CitationBusack, Christopher and Fox, Bethany, "An Interdisciplinary Approach to Combat Obesity in the Galapagos" (2015). CWiC-PH. Poster 35.