Prediction of Neonatal Birth Weight Associated with Maternal Obesity and Diabetes
- Prevalence of obesity and diabetes
- Risk factors for large for gestational age (LGA) infants
- Prenatal detection methods
- To assess the joint effect of maternal obesity and diabetes on neonatal birth weight
- To design a model to predict neonatal birth weight in obese, diabetic mothers
Recommended CitationGleason, Laura and McCurdy, MD, MPH, Rebekah, "Prediction of Neonatal Birth Weight Associated with Maternal Obesity and Diabetes" (2019). Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 43.