Controversies in Hyperosmolar Therapy after Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Trauma Foundation Guidelines
- TQIP Best Practice Guidelines
- What Agent Should we be Using - Hypertonic Saline vs. Mannitol?
- Is there a Role for Prophylactic Hypernatremia?
- What Should the NA Target in TDB be?
- Should Hyperosmolar Therapy be Given as a Bolus or Continuous Infusion?
- Will the COBI Trial Give us an Answer?
Sieg, MD, Emily P., "Controversies in Hyperosmolar Therapy after Traumatic Brain Injury" (2023). Department of Neurosurgery Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 16.