Population Science: Collaborating to uncover cancer etiology while reflecting on translation to reduce cancer burden
Collaborating to uncover cancer etiology
- Epidemiology collaborations
- Population science-basic science/translational collaborations
- Team science (including epidemiology) value in translational research
Translating epidemiology findings toward making a difference for populations and patients
- How to know when enough observational research on the same research question is enough and a decision is needed on whether or not to move to the next step in translation
- Musings on role of epidemiologists in translation to populations.
Platz, ScD, MPH, Elizabeth A., "Population Science: Collaborating to uncover cancer etiology while reflecting on translation to reduce cancer burden" (2017). Kimmel Cancer Center Papers, Presentations, and Grand Rounds. Paper 57.