Following this activity, a participant should be able to:
- Identify recent advances in integrative medical care and discuss their application to clinical practice.
- Describe the latest data on complementary and alternative medical therapies that could improve patient outcomes.
- Discuss core integrative medicine topics that patients frequently ask physicians about.
- To discuss achievements in understanding possibilities in the role of nutrition in the health management of middle age males
- To diffuse such information to help health care providers teach it to their patients
- To give people clear and practical "do it yourself" advice and information about health promoting personalized behavioral modifications
Recommended CitationBazzan, MD, Anthony J., "Men's Health: Diet and Nutrition Considerations for Midlife and Beyond" (2019). Integrative Medicine Lectures, Presentations & Grand Rounds. Presentation 111.