Thomas Jefferson University
In This Issue
- 3 - Message From the Dean
- 4 - Special Occasions
- 4 - TJU Partners with Villanova, St. Joseph’s and Elizabethtown
- 5 - Alumni Events
- 7 - Alumni News
- 7 - JCHP Admissions Team Grows
- 12 - JCHP Establishes Innovative Center on Aging
- 14 - Biotechnology Program Receives NIH Funding
- 14 - Summer Science Camp
- 15 - Mary E. Bowen Named to State Board of Nursing
- 15 - ASN Program Expected to Start in Fall 2004
- 16 - Nursing Grads Score High on the NCLEX
- 16 - IMPART Program Funded for Three More Years
- 16 - OT Partnership with RHD Flourishes
- 17 - OT Delegation Returns to Cuba
- 18 - PT Faculty, Students Volunteer at Burn Camp
- 19 - Kon-Nichi-Wa (Good Afternoon) Kitasato U!
- 19 - RS Students Establish SVU Student Chapter
- 20 - Radiologic Sciences Department Debuts
- 20 - Frances H. Gilman Appointed Chair of Radiologic Sciences
- 21 - Spotlight on Matt Finley
- 22 - Considering a Change?
- 23 - Coming Soon!
- 23 - A Very Special Offer!
Recommended Citation"The Review - Winter/Spring 2004" (2004). Jefferson Review. Paper 20.