Jefferson Interprofessional Education Center
Interprofessional Care for the 21st Century: Redefining Education and Practice
Friday May 18th and Saturday May 19th, 2012
Dorrance H. Hamilton Building
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
The purpose of this conference is to showcase scholarly work and works in progress advancing interprofessional education and/or practice. This conference reflects on innovative implementation and evaluation strategies of the interprofessional competencies.
Conference Learning Objectives
1. Identify the impact of existing and future federal policies on interprofessional education and practice.
2. Develop strategies to evaluate interprofessional education and/or practice programs.
3. Develop strategies to integrate interprofessional education into curricula.
4. Apply interprofessional team-based care approaches into practice settings.
5. Assess individual education and/or clinical practices in light of the information and discussion during the conference and identify specific strategies to implement as part of a continuing improvement process for your practice(s).
Who Should Attend Educators, clinicians, practitioners, researchers, health system leaders, policymakers, patient organizations, students and other interested stakeholders in the health and social services arena should attend.