In this Issue:
- Letter from the Editors
- JCIPE Update
- Micro-Credentials In IPE: The IPE Path of Distinction and Badger Programs in University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Meet an IEP Faculty Champion
- Meet an IPE Student Champion
- Raising the Bar: Evolution of a Statewide Interprofessional Education Program Following a 5-Year Outcomes Evaluation
- Curricular Revision and Assessment of Undergraduate Interprofessional Education
- Reflections on JCIPE's Interprofessional Palliative Care Program
- 2022 James B. Erdmann Award Recipients
"Collaborative Healthcare: Interprofessional Practice, Education and Evaluation (JCIPE), Volume 12, Number 3, Spring/Summer 2022,"
Collaborative Healthcare: Interprofessional Practice, Education and Evaluation (JCIPE): Vol. 12:
3, Article 1.
Available at: https://jdc.jefferson.edu/jcipe/vol12/iss3/1