Exterior view of 1877 Hospital building. A caption attached to the photo reads: "A new 125-bed hospital building was completed on the south side of Sansom St., between 10th and 11th, site of the present Thompson building. It included a 700-seat operating amphitheater and was the second hospital in the nation to be connected to a medical school. This hospital admitted 441 inpatients an treated 4,659 outpatients during the first year."
10 x 8 in.