Creator

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1929

Description

Interior of the two-story museum in the 1898 College Building, with display cases featuring pathological specimens, bones, etc. The museum, which originally occupied the second floor of the building, moved to the fifth and sixth (top) floors ca. 1913-1914 to occupy the former dissecting room.

Dimensions

8 x 10 in.

Notes

2 copies.

Rights Statement

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/

Share

 
COinS
 

Rights Statement

In Copyright