Portrait of faculty and staff of Jefferson Medical College at the last surgical clinic held in the clinical amphitheater of the 1877 Hospital on May 10, 1922. The clinic was held by Prof. J. Chalmers Da Costa. Front row: Drs. Thomas A. Shallow, William P. Hearn, Charles F. Nassau, J. Chalmers Da Costa, W. W. Keen, John H. Gibbon, Duncan L. Despard, Edward J. Klopp, and Arthur E. Billings. [Full listing of all clinic staff pictured is available in the repository.]
11.5 x 19.5 in.
Thomas Jefferson University