Inscription reads, "Parade on the re-opening of Cramps Ship Building Co. after 14 years of idleness, Sept. 6, 1941. On the back seat of motor rt. to l. Admiral Starke, Chief of Bureau of Operations, U.S.N., Admiral [blank], President of Cramps, Govenor James of Pa. On middle seat, aide to Adm. Starke. On fron seat, chauffeur, just behind him Col. Wm. James Forbes, Grand Marshall of the parade."
8 x 10 in.
Thomas Jefferson University