Landscape of Abortion Care Post-Dobbs
- Review history of abortion care in the United States
- Explore the implications of Dobbs vs Jackson's Women's Health Organization, including a brief overview of safe vs unsafe abortion practices
- Investigate the social disparities in abortion care and define reproductive health justice
- Examine the role of family medicine in abortion care
- Discuss actionable recommendations for expanding access to abortion care as well as abortion care training in residency
Tounkel, Innes, "Landscape of Abortion Care Post-Dobbs" (2023). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 575.