To Screen or Not to Screen: Conversations Surrounding Stopping Cancer Screenings
- Define screening
- Looks at the guidelines for mammo and colon cancer
- Discuss Lag Time to Benefit
- Deep dive into prognostication and prognostic indices to better help understand life expectancy
- Evaluate conversations surrounding stopping cancer screening from both a provider and a patient perspective
- Discuss ways to help make these conversations easier
Guariglia, MD, Catherine, "To Screen or Not to Screen: Conversations Surrounding Stopping Cancer Screenings" (2023). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 560.