- Recognize the different etiologies of hypothyroidism
- Identify signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism
- Feel comfortable diagnosing and treating primary hypothyroidism
- Define subclinical hypothyroidism and when/if it is necessary to treat
- Recognize how pregnancy influences hypothyroidism management
- Be able to counsel patients on treatment for hypothyroidism
Guariglia, MD, Catherine, "Management and Diagnosis of Hypothyroidism" (2021). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 504.