- Review evidence-based, flexible and patient-centered approaches to contraceptive management in individuals with reproductive potential
- Discuss updates in contraceptive prescribing and management
- Highlight considerations for management of contraception in the time of COVID-19 and in special populations
- Approach to initiation of contraception
- Overview of methods of contraception
- Special Considerations
- Resources (Medical Eligibility and Special Practice Recommendations; Contraception App)
Recommended CitationFoster, MD, MPH, FAAFP, Krys, "Contraception for PCPs 2021" (2021). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 499.