- Review the definition of limp
- Describe the approach to initial evaluation of a limping child, including key items in the history and physical exam
- Appreciate the broad differential that one must keep when evaluating a limping child
- Understand the different types of limp and how they can be used to formulate a differential
- Recognize red flag signs and symptoms which require more urgent evaluation
- Use cases to demonstrate some of the common presentations that are seen by the GP
Recommended CitationWiley, MD, Bob, "The Limping Child" (2021). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 482.