Systemic Lupus Erythematosus for the PCP
Media is loading
- Define Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and understand it’s clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- Become familiar with the treatment of SLE
- Discuss SLE through the life stages including pregnancy counseling and contraceptive use
- Discuss preventative measures for SLE patients
- Develop a better understanding of the role of PCPs in the care of SLE patients
Recommended CitationBires, MD, Greta, "Systemic Lupus Erythematosus for the PCP" (2021). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 473.