- Highlight the prevalence of RUQ pain
- Review the anatomy relevant to RUQ pain
- Discuss the broad differential associated
- Walk through important history, physical exam, and lab work components of the work up for RUQ pain
- Review the appropriateness/clinical utility of different imaging modalities
- Highlight common US findings associated with RUQ pain
- Case review and management of common RUQ diagnoses
Recommended CitationMedina, MD, MSW, Jose, "Approach to RUQ Pain" (2021). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 460.