Journal Club: Compression Therapy to Prevent Recurrent Cellulitis of the Leg
- Briefly review the relationship between lower extremity edema and cellulitis
- Discuss the design of a randomized control study
- Assess if the chosen article is a good randomized control study by examining study population selection, randomization and statistical analysis
- Consider the implications of stopping a trial early
- Outline how this specific article will influence current practice
Recommended CitationSeecof, MD, Olivia, "Journal Club: Compression Therapy to Prevent Recurrent Cellulitis of the Leg" (2020). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 456.