The scope of the problem of mental health and incarceration
- Case & Consideration 1: Severe Mental Illness ○ Brief history of de institutionalization and re institutionalization ○ Philadelphia’s jails at a glance
- Case & Consideration 2: Violence and trauma
- Consideration & Consideration 3: Addiction and substance use
- Models of transitions of care for reentry
- Community teams and resources
- Next steps for a Family Medicine physician
Recommended CitationStratton, MD, Graham, "Mental Health Care Transitions from Incarceration" (2020). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 449.