This Lecture Will Cover:
- An overview of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), bupropion and mirtazapine
- Appropriate selection and dose adjustments of first-line agents for depressive disorders in a primary care setting
- Monitoring and tapering first-line antidepressants
- Special considerations in treatment
- Future directions for antidepressant treatment
Danielewicz, MD, Michael, "Depression in Primary Care: With a focus on first-line medications" (2020). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 434.