Assessment of Suicidal Patients in Primary Care
- Understand epidemiology of suicide
- Know risk factors and protective factors for patients
- Become familiar with Columbia Suicide Screening Tool
- Learn about legal process for voluntary and involuntary commitment
- Know several resources in center city for patient referrals
Recommended CitationMoyer, MD, Jennifer, "Assessment of Suicidal Patients in Primary Care" (2020). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 400.