Alzheimer's Disease: Update
1. Review the epidemiology of Alzheimer's disease
2. Understand the new terminology and diagnostic criteria for Alzheimer's disease
3. Discuss current evidence for screening and preventive strategies for Alzheimer's disease
4. Identify pharmacologic treatments and new clinical trials and innovative research in the area of Alzheimer's disease
5. Provide non-pharmacologic interventions for the management of Alzheimer's disease and resources for caregivers.
Presentation: 49 minutes
Recommended CitationHsieh, MD, Christine; Hajjar, PharmD, Emily; and Wiley, MS, OTR/L, Rachel, "Alzheimer's Disease: Update" (2014). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 27.