Aspirin Use for Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Colorectal Cancer
- Identify specific risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Summarize the USPSTF recommendations for aspirin use for primary prevention of cardiovascular disease and colorectal cancer
- Judge bleeding risk in your own patients
- Recognize the evidence and need for further studies on aspirin use for primary prevention
- Apply the USPSTF recommendations to your own patients
- Counsel patients on the use of aspirin for primary prevention
Recommended CitationTalley, MD, Elizabeth "Mackie", "Aspirin Use for Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Colorectal Cancer" (2017). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 172.