- Why family matters to population health
- Research from two movements
- Steps toward patient and family resilience
- Barriers to integrating family caregivers into healthcare
- Healthcare-based family caregiver support programs: Baylor Scott & White, Concord Hospital
No audio, just PowerPoint slides
Recommended CitationJacobs, Psy.D., Barry J., "Promoting Family Resilience as a Population Health Strategy" (2017). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 154.