Presented by the Greater New York Hospital Association
This panel of nephrologists cared for patients at the height of the spring surge in the Northeast. The aim of the webinar is to share highly technical clinical knowledge and experiences with clinicians across the country who are or will be encountering critically ill patients with Acute Kidney Injury due to COVID-19. Examples of topics include discussion of therapeutic options, use of treatment modalities, and strategies for managing scarce resources.
- Dr. Alan Kliger, Yale School of Medicine
- Dr. Renee Garrick, New York Medical College-Westchester Medical Center
- Dr. Leslie Wong, The Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. David Chartyan, NYU Langone Health
- Dr. George Coritsidis, NYC Health+Hospitals/Elmhurst
- Dr. Jeffrey Silberzweig, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Dr. Savneek Chugh, New York Medical-Westchester Medical Center
Kliger, Alan; Garrick, Renee; Wong, Leslie; Chartyan, David; Coritsidis, George; Silberzweig, Jeffrey; and Chugh, Savneek, "Managing Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in the Setting of the COVID-19 Patient Surge" (2020). COVID-19: Spread the Science, not the Virus Seminar Series. Paper 12.