This issue includes:
- Exposure: Michael Weinstein, MD '94, had a plan to take his own life; now he is back to living it
- Medical School 2.0: JeffMD - A New Way to Train Physicians
- 25 Years of JeffHOPE Clinics: Student Volunteers Shape Patients' Lives - and Their Own
- Caring for the Most Vulnerable a "Moral, Ethical, Medical Responsibility": Jefferson's Latina Women's Clinic Dispenses Care and Compassion
- The Dean's Column
- Findings: New Look at Eye's Immune Status
- Home at Last: A message from Elizabeth Dale
- Endowed Professorships
- Time Capsule
- On Campus
- Feeling all the Bumps: Jefferson Oncologist Looks at the World from Behind a Camera
- Drawing on Many Mikes: Intern Uses Art to Apply the Adage "Physician Heal Thyself"
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- By the Numbers
Recommended Citation"The Bulletin: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Volume 67, Issue 2, Spring/Summer 2018" (2018). The Bulletin (formerly the Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin). Paper 320.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."