This issue includes:
- Making a difference for Children's Health: Jefferson's Initiatives Aim to Help Kids Thrive
- Who Was the First? Previously unknown African-American graduates of Jefferson's medical college
- Dean's Column
- The Beacon: Lights, Drones, Action
- Vanquishing Banquo's Ghost: A Message from Elizabeth Dale
- Alumni Weekend: Alumni Return to Campus to Reconnect
- Awards: 2016 Alumni Achievement Award Winners
- On Campus
- JEFFMD: A Q&A with Deborah Ziring, MD
- Blue is the New Pink: Colon Cancer Awareness
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- By the Numbers
Recommended Citation"The Bulletin: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Volume 66, Issue 1, Spring 2017" (2017). The Bulletin (formerly the Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin). Paper 319.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."