The Bulletin: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Volume 65, Issue 3, Summer 2016
This issue includes:
- A Colon Cancer Vaccine Reaches Clinical Trials: An experimental vaccine trains the immune system to seek and destroy cancer cells
- Cultivating Medicine's Future Leaders: Jefferson's two new initiatives help medical students navigate their career trajectories.
- Dean's Column
- Findings: Researchers find highly active gene in aggressive human lung cancer
- Jeffersonians, Tried and True: A Message from Elizabeth Dale
- On Campus
- Lorraine Iacovitti, PhD, Conquering a Medical Frontier
- Matthew Keller, MD, '05 New Alumni Association President
- Leanne Duge: A dancer on a journey to becoming a doctor
Recommended Citation"The Bulletin: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Volume 65, Issue 3, Summer 2016" (2016). The Bulletin (formerly the Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin). Paper 318.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."