Jefferson Alumni Bulletin – Volume 64, Number 2, Fall 2015
- The Empathy Factor: Humanities Coursework Nurtures Emotional Resilience, Improves Patient-Doctor Communication
- Redesigning Healthcare: SKMC Program Fosters 'Out-of-the-Box' Approach to Healthcare
- Specialized Anesthesia Services Help Patients with Rare Disorder
- Dean's Column
- Findings: Photoactive Dye Could Prevent Infection During Bone-Repair Surgery
- Faculty Profile: Jeffrey L. Benovic, PhD
- Alumnus Profile: Gerald J. Marks, MD '49
- Student Profile: Beverly Shin
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- By the Numbers: Class of 2019 at a Glance
Recommended Citation"Jefferson Alumni Bulletin – Volume 64, Number 2, Fall 2015" (2015). Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin. Paper 312.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."