Jefferson Alumni Bulletin – Volume 62, Number 3, Summer 2013
- Laser Ablation Puts the Heat on Epilepsy
- Breathing More Easily: ECMO Advances Extend Life Support
- Surprising Ties Between the Titanic and Hematology Research at Jefferson
- Dean's Column
- Findings: Amplification of Stat5 Gene Locus Over-Produces Protein that Drives Prostate Cancer Spread
- Faculty Profile: Roger B. Daniels, MD: 11th Annual Jefferson Awards Gala Honoree
- On Campus
- Alumnus Profile: 10 Questions with... Nicholas Ruggiero II, MD '01
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- By the Numbers
Recommended Citation"Jefferson Alumni Bulletin – Volume 62, Number 3, Summer 2013" (2013). Jefferson Medical College Alumni Bulletin. Paper 300.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).