In this Issue:
- Letter from the Editors
- JCIPE Updates
- A Provocateur for Improvement
- Meet an IPE Faculty Champion
- Meet an IPE Student Champion
- Preparing the Healthcare Workforce of Tomorrow through Interprofessional Simulations: A Review of Simulation Technologies used at Jefferson Center for Interprofessional Practice & Education
- Spotlight on Interprofessional Clinical Teams
- Interview of John E. Lewis, Jr., MD, MS, FACEP
- 2023 James B. Erdmann Award Recipients
- Expanding the Primary Care Interprofessional Team: Creating Space for Behavioral Health Consultants
"Collaborative Healthcare: Interprofessional Practice, Education and Evaluation (JCIPE), Volume 13, Number 1, Spring/Summer 2023,"
Collaborative Healthcare: Interprofessional Practice, Education and Evaluation (JCIPE): Vol. 13:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://jdc.jefferson.edu/jcipe/vol13/iss1/1