Journal Club: PrEP for Adolescents - An Introduction to Qualitative Research
- Review the very basics of HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Review the timeline and FDA approvals for PrEP
- Look at an article from the Journal of Adolescent Health about PrEP usage
- Introduce the fundamentals of qualitative research
- Look at data from our own clinic (courtesy of Dr. Marshal Miller)
- Discuss using PrEP for adolescents and make recommendations for practice
Recommended CitationBardet, MD, Kyle, "Journal Club: PrEP for Adolescents - An Introduction to Qualitative Research" (2019). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 363.