Sports Related Concussion
Objectives, by the end of this hour...
- Recognize signs/symptoms of concussion
- Feel comfortable reviewing sideline assessments and making diagnosis of concussion
- Be able to perform thorough targeted physical examination for concussion
- Grasp different domains of symptom concussion
- Feel better equipped to manage various symptoms of concussion
- Understand basics of Return to Learn and Return to Play
- Be a better advocate for your patients!
Recommended CitationMarschilok, MD, Christine, "Sports Related Concussion" (2017). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 160.