Screening And Brief Intervention for Opioid Use Disorder In Primary Care
At the end of this lecture, the learner will...
- Be able to define SBIRT
- Better understand the evidence for whether to screen for opioid use disorder in primrary
- Know how to screen for opioid use disorder
- Be able to access the severity of opioid use disorder
- Utilize motivational interviewing to assist patients (and him/herself) move through the stages of change and promote healthy living
- Case 1
- Case 2
- Assessment and Stages of Chance
- Case 3
- Motivational Interviewing
Recommended CitationSoper, MD, Angela, "Screening And Brief Intervention for Opioid Use Disorder In Primary Care" (2016). Department of Family & Community Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Paper 108.