Evanescent: A Journal of Literary Medicine is the journal of the Eakins Writing Project, which also sponsors the Drs. Theresa and Charles Yeo Writing Prize. The Eakins Writing Project is supported by the Jefferson Center for Injury Research and Prevention, located in the Department of Surgery of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
- Editorial Statement
- Compassion & Empathy
- The Anonymity & Randomness of Violence
- Souls Shot Portrait Gallery #1
- Fear, Safety & Helplessness
- Loss of Control & Accountability
- Souls Shot Portrait Gallery #2
- Reflection & Call to Action
- Winners of the 2022 Drs. Theresa and Charles Yeo Writing Prize
"Evanescent - Volume 4, Issue 1,"
Evanescent: Vol. 4, Article 1.
Available at: https://jdc.jefferson.edu/evanescent/vol4/iss1/1