Disparities and Outcome Research in Cancer: What? How? Why?
- Contextualize health care disparities, social determinants of health, and outcomes
- Discuss the paradigm of the outcome measures
- Review "Tier Level" data on cancer care outcome
- Demonstrate that multi-faceted problems require multi-faceted solutions with surgical oncologists
- Demonstrate how surgeons in research and practice can positively impact value and justice the health care of populations
Willis, MD, MSPH, FACS, Alliric I., "Disparities and Outcome Research in Cancer: What? How? Why?" (2022). Department of Surgery Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 229.