Disparities and Outcome Research in Cancer: What? How? Why?
Media is loading
- Contextualize health care disparities, social determinants of health, and outcomes
- Discuss the paradigm of the outcome measures
- Review "Tier Level" data on cancer care outcome
- Demonstrate that multi-faceted problems require multi-faceted solutions with surgical oncologists
- Demonstrate how surgeons in research and practice can positively impact value and justice the health care of populations
Recommended CitationWillis, MD, MSPH, FACS, Alliric I., "Disparities and Outcome Research in Cancer: What? How? Why?" (2022). Department of Surgery Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 229.