2018 John H. Gibbon Jr. Lecture: Cancer Clinical Trials - A Surgeon's Perspective
At the conclusion of this presentation the participant should be able to:
- Understand the options for clinical trials funding
- Understand the different approaches to clinical trials design
- Understand the particular contributions of surgeons to cancer trials
- A brief history of cancer clinical trials
- Where are we today?
- Surgeon-focused considerations
Recommended CitationBertagnolli, MD, Monica M., "2018 John H. Gibbon Jr. Lecture: Cancer Clinical Trials - A Surgeon's Perspective" (2018). Department of Surgery Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 118.