Women in Physics
Some of the topics covered in this podcast include:
- Description of roles and responsibilities for Medical Physicists
- How does one enter the field?
- Training of women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math)
- Scientific research in medical physics
- Latest book they have read and shared
Recommended CitationDicker, MD, PhD, Adam; Doyle, MS, Laura; Lockamy, PhD, Virginia; and Harrison, MS, Amy, "Women in Physics" (2016). Department of Radiation Oncology Podcast Series. Podcast 3.