Entrepreneurship in Radiation Oncology and Medical Physics
On December 17th, 2015, the Department of Radiation Oncology, recorded their second podcast, led by Dr Adam Dicker (Professor & Chair), with speakers Dr Yan Yu (Professor, Vice Chair & Director of Medical Physics) and Dr Hyun Kim (PGY4 Resident) .Some of the topics covered in this podcast include:
- Entrepreneurship curriculum and being able to work with the innovation pillar at Jefferson to design new devices for radiation oncology.
- Professional Profile of the medical physics faculty with-in our department
- Technology Portfolio, including both Varian & Elekta equipment in the department
- Research Projects in the Physics Division: historical development, current research in technology development, technology translation and validation in the clinic, research in quality, safety and patient engagement
- International collaborations
We will be recording podcasts on a regular basis, with multiple faculty speakers, and on a variety of topics. The goal of this and future podcasts is to show another dimension of the department and to exemplify the open atmosphere created by our leaders. Stay Tuned!!
Recommended CitationDicker, MD, PhD, Adam; Yu, PhD, Yan; and Kim, MD, Hyun, "Entrepreneurship in Radiation Oncology and Medical Physics" (2015). Department of Radiation Oncology Podcast Series. Podcast 1.