Overall Goals and Objectives:
1. Recognize the long-term outcome of "pediatric" lung diseases
2. List the risk factors during childhood for pulmonary disease in the adult
3. Identify some molecular genetic mechanisms of hereditary and congenital lung disease
4. Be able to ask adult patients about their pulmonary medical history
5. Incorporate a preventive notion and prognostic viewpoint of chronic lung disease management.
Presentation: 56 minutes.
Schidlow, MD, Daniel V., "The Pediatric Origins of Adult Lung Disease- A Developmental View" (2012). Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Presentations and Grand Rounds. Presentation 56.